I've had this recipe for over 20 yrs. Always like to make for company. Very good and looks pretty too.
- Arrange peaches in a buttered 13 x 9 inch pan.
- Combine orange Jell-O and cinnamon in small bowl.
- Sprinkle about 3/4 of the mixture evenly over peaches.
- Dot with butter.
- Prepare cake mix as directed on package.
- Pour 3/4 of the batter into pan.
- Stir remaining gelatin mixture into remaining cake batter.
- Blend well; pour into pan.
- Zigzag spatula through batter to marble.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheitfor 45 minutes or until cake tester inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 5 minutes in pan; invert onto serving platter.
- Cool and serve with Cool Whip topping.