1/2 Photos of Peach Upside Down Cake
Aunt Paula's Note:
I've had this recipe for over 20 yrs. Always like to make for company. Very good and looks pretty too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (29 ounce) can sliced peaches, drained
- 2 (3 ounce) packages orange Jell-O
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup butter or 1/3 cup margarine
- 1 cup Cool Whip, thawed
- 1Arrange peaches in a buttered 13 x 9 inch pan.
- 2Combine orange Jell-O and cinnamon in small bowl.
- 3Sprinkle about 3/4 of the mixture evenly over peaches.
- 4Dot with butter.
- 5Prepare cake mix as directed on package.
- 6Pour 3/4 of the batter into pan.
- 7Stir remaining gelatin mixture into remaining cake batter.
- 8Blend well; pour into pan.
- 9Zigzag spatula through batter to marble.
- 10Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheitfor 45 minutes or until cake tester inserted in center comes out clean.
- 11Cool 5 minutes in pan; invert onto serving platter.
- 12Cool and serve with Cool Whip topping.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach Upside Down Cake
Serving Size: 1 (176 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 483.6
- Calories from Fat 206
- Total Fat 22.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 73.0 mg
- Sodium 495.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 45.6 g
- Protein 6.3 g