1/1 Photo of Peach Upside-Down Cake
A twist on the upside-down cake tradition! The first cake I ever made and entered at the fair, years ago as a 4Her! Of course I got a blue ribbon! Still making it today 40 years later only simplified these days.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Melt butter in a 13x9 pan.
- 3Sprinkle with brown sugar, evenly.
- 4Drain peaches and reserve syrup.
- 5Arrange slices in the sugar.
- 6If desired arrange cherries round side down in the sugar.
- 7Add enough water to syrup to make 1 1/3 cup liquid.
- 8Add this and the eggs to the cake mix and mix as directed.
- 9Bake at 350 for 45-50 minutes until toothpick comes clean.
- 10Let stand 5 minutes.
- 11Turn upside-down on a large platter or cookie sheet with sides.
- 12Remove pan and serve warm topped with whipped cream.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach Upside-Down Cake
Serving Size: 1 (111 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 388.5
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 56.4 mg
- Sodium 364.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 49.4 g
- Protein 3.3 g