Cook1 hr 15 mins
(This cake is better on the 2nd and third days if there's any left).
Make and share this Peach Pound Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Grease and flour a 10-inch tube pan and set aside.
- In large mixing bowl, beat butter and sugar well, until very light and fluffy.
- Beating well after each addition, one at a time add eggs.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, soda and salt.
- Mix together sour cream and peaches.
- Beginning and ending with dry ingredients, alternately add dry ingredients and sour cream-peach mixture to creamed mixture.
- Beat well after each addition.
- Stir in extracts.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake until cake tests done, 75 to 80 minutes.
- Cool slightly, remove from pan and cool completely.
- 10-12 servings.
- This recipe was delicious, using the amounts stated in my recipe. The reviewer's recipe is an entirely different recipe, and should not be confused with mine.