1/1 Photo of Peach Pound Cake
1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 15 mins
(This cake is better on the 2nd and third days if there's any left).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Grease and flour a 10-inch tube pan and set aside.
- 3In large mixing bowl, beat butter and sugar well, until very light and fluffy.
- 4Beating well after each addition, one at a time add eggs.
- 5In a separate bowl, combine flour, soda and salt.
- 6Mix together sour cream and peaches.
- 7Beginning and ending with dry ingredients, alternately add dry ingredients and sour cream-peach mixture to creamed mixture.
- 8Beat well after each addition.
- 9Stir in extracts.
- 10Pour batter into prepared pan and bake until cake tests done, 75 to 80 minutes.
- 11Cool slightly, remove from pan and cool completely.
- 1210-12 servings.
- 13This recipe was delicious, using the amounts stated in my recipe. The reviewer's recipe is an entirely different recipe, and should not be confused with mine.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach Pound Cake
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 615.8
- Calories from Fat 218
- Total Fat 24.2 g
- Saturated Fat 14.1 g
- Cholesterol 180.7 mg
- Sodium 269.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 92.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 63.2 g
- Protein 8.5 g