1/3 Photos of Peach or Nectarine Clafouti
Mmmmmmmm Sooo Gooood!! (Chill time for the batter is 30 minutes not included in cook time.) Lovely delicate clafouti!! from Cooking Light
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400f degrees.
- 2Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cup, level with a knife.
- 3Combine flour and next 5 ingredients (flour through eggs) in a blender, process until smooth.
- 4Chill 30 minutes.
- 5Arrange peaaches or nectarines in a 13x9 inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- 6Pour batter over fruit.
- 7Bake at 400f degrees for 35 minutes or until set.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach or Nectarine Clafouti
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 203.4
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 106.0 mg
- Sodium 47.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 29.1 g
- Protein 6.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: