Mmmmmmmm Sooo Gooood!! (Chill time for the batter is 30 minutes not included in cook time.) Lovely delicate clafouti!! from Cooking Light
- Preheat oven to 400f degrees.
- Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cup, level with a knife.
- Combine flour and next 5 ingredients (flour through eggs) in a blender, process until smooth.
- Chill 30 minutes.
- Arrange peaaches or nectarines in a 13x9 inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Pour batter over fruit.
- Bake at 400f degrees for 35 minutes or until set.