1/1 Photo of Peach Oatmeal Cookies
Lately I've been going crazy with oatmeal cookies, but wanting something less conventional than the old standby. I found these in Best Loved Whole Grain Recipes. How simply sweet! How did I not think of these before?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Beat sugars, butter, eggs and vanilla in large mixing bowl with elextric mixer at medium speed.
- 3Combine flour, baking powder and salt in separate bowl. Add to egg mixture and beat at low speed 2 to 3 minutes or until smooth.
- 4Stir in oats, peaches and raisins. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto baking sheet.
- 5Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until golden.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach Oatmeal Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (37 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 121.6
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 20.7 mg
- Sodium 115.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 11.7 g
- Protein 2.1 g