My grandmothers recipe! A PEACHY Dessert! Can be served with ice cream and or whipped cream.
Make and share this Peach Kuchen recipe from Food.com.
- In a food processor pulse with metal blade butter into flour,baking powder,salt, and 4 tablespoons sugar, until cornmeal consistency.
- Put into 9x13 inch pan and pat lightly into pan, letting a little come up the sides.
- Arrange peaches close together in rows in the shell.
- Mix together cinnamon and sugar sprinkle over peaches.
- Bake in a 400 degree oven for 14 minutes until sugar melts into peaches.
- Meanwhile, beat egg yolks and sour cream together by hand.
- Spoon over the peaches and return to oven for 30 minutes longer until golden brown.