Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
This recipe is indeed easy as pie. And it is delicious! I have always used fresh peaches but I'm sure canned peaches, well drained, would work well, too.
- Sprinkle tapioca on bottom of shell.
- Slice peaches into shell.
- Combine eggs and sugar and pour over peaches.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and dot with butter.
- Bake 10 minutes at 400, then 45-50 minutes at 350.
- Cool and Serve- Keep refrigerated.
i added a capful of vanilla, an extra egg, and 1/2-3/4 cup of whipped cream cheese to the egg mixture and i think its the best pie ive ever made!!!!!!!! ( i also made a lattice crust on top.
Yummy, easy pie! I used canned peaches (drained) and added 1 cup fresh raspberries.(and 1 tsp vanilla) Great flavor! Mine took 60 min. to cook~covered with foil @ 50 min so as to not brown too much. Thank you for sharing!!
I used Splenda instead of sugar - otherwise made it "as is." Rave reviews from husband and college-aged grandson! I am always looking for ways to use one crust instead of two as a way of saving fat and carbs - this was great. And so very pretty! (I am uploading a photo) Thanks for a great recipe!