Prep 20 mins
Cook 55 mins
This is easy to make and very delicious. Greatwhen all the markets are full of peaches.
Make and share this Peach Crisp Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 5 large peaches, peeled and sliced
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie shells
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 dash salt
- Place peach slices in pie shell.
- Combine sugar, flour and cinnamon in bowl.
- Cut in butter until mixture is crumbly.
- Spoon mixture over peaches.
- Combine eggs, salt and vanilla in small bowl.
- Pour evenly over pie.
- Bake at 400 for 15 minute.
- Reduce heat to 325 and bake 40 min moe or until set and browned.
I made this for Mothers Day and my mom LOVED it as did we all. I didn't use fresh peaches but I had some peaches that a friend of mine canned and they worked great. We had it with ice cream on top and the flavor was so fresh and it was a perfect end to our meal. Thanks so much for a wonderful dessert.