This recipe came from "101 Things to do with a Cake Mix" by Stephanie Ashcraft. I got this book from my gran and am sharing a few of the recipes here!
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- With a fork,mix together the cake mix, pie filling, and eggs.
- Gently add sour cream.
- Spread into a greased 9x13-inch pan (preferably glass).
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely.
- Mix together softened cream cheese, crushed pineapple with juice and instant pudding.
- Gently fold cream cheese mixture into the whipped topping.
- Spread on cooled cake.
- Must be refrigerated.