Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Doesn't get much easier than this recipe for flourless cookies!
Make and share this Pb Kiss Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- preheat oven to 350°.
- in a mixing bowl, cream peanut butter and sugar.
- add egg and vanilla, beat until blended.
- roll into 1 1/4" balls.
- place 2-inches apart on a baking sheet.
- bake 10-12 minutes until tops are slightly cracked.
- immediately press 1 kiss in center of each cookie.
- cool for 5 minutes in pan, then remove to a wire rack.