Doesn't get much easier than this recipe for flourless cookies!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1preheat oven to 350°.
- 2in a mixing bowl, cream peanut butter and sugar.
- 3add egg and vanilla, beat until blended.
- 4roll into 1 1/4" balls.
- 5place 2-inches apart on a baking sheet.
- 6bake 10-12 minutes until tops are slightly cracked.
- 7immediately press 1 kiss in center of each cookie.
- 8cool for 5 minutes in pan, then remove to a wire rack.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pb Kiss Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (621 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 120.9
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 9.7 mg
- Sodium 55.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 11.4 g
- Protein 3.2 g