1/1 Photo of Pat-In Pie Crust (No-Roll)
I'm afraid I'm going to lose this! My neighbor gave it to me--she knows I don't make pie crust--I usually buy the premade ones, but she assured me I could do this. It was wonderful in her quiche--(she said to leave out the vanilla for savory pies.) It's a little different than some of the other no-roll crusts I've seen, so I want to make sure it's safe here!
My Private Note
9 inch ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift together dry ingredients.
- 2Stir together wet ingredients.
- 3Combine, stirring just to blend.
- 4Press and pat into a 9 inch pan, up the sides, crimping the edges.
- 5Bake as directed in recipe.
- 6(For quiche, I prebake my crusts for 15 minutes @400.).
Browse Our Top Crusts/Pastry Dough Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pat-In Pie Crust (No-Roll)
Serving Size: 1 (309 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1349.3
- Calories from Fat 663
- Total Fat 73.7 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1259.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 149.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 19.3 g