I'm afraid I'm going to lose this! My neighbor gave it to me--she knows I don't make pie crust--I usually buy the premade ones, but she assured me I could do this. It was wonderful in her quiche--(she said to leave out the vanilla for savory pies.) It's a little different than some of the other no-roll crusts I've seen, so I want to make sure it's safe here!
- Sift together dry ingredients.
- Stir together wet ingredients.
- Combine, stirring just to blend.
- Press and pat into a 9 inch pan, up the sides, crimping the edges.
- Bake as directed in recipe.
- (For quiche, I prebake my crusts for 15 minutes @400.).