Jeri Roth Lande's Note:
These quick and easy cookies are chewy and yummy. Though kosher for Passover, they contain no matzo meal, so they're also suitable for someone who's allergic to wheat. It's my modification of a recipe from The Gourmet Jewish Cook by Judy Zeidler.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400.
- 2Beat eggs and egg whites briefly.
- 3Mix in all the other ingredients, adding the chocolate chips last.
- 4Roll into 1 inch balls and place on a greased cookie sheet.
- 5Bake for 10-15 min until cookie bottoms are brown, but not burnt.
- 6Let cool briefly, but remove while still warm.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Passover Almond Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1330 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 156.1
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 10.3 mg
- Sodium 43.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 13.9 g
- Protein 3.8 g