1/4 Photos of Party Time Chocolate Chip Cookies
Photo Momma's Note:
I got this from a Mrs. Fields' cookbook. I love LOVE love these cookies. The almond extract makes them so delicious- usually I don't even bother to put the slivered almonds in.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Cream butter and sugar together in a medium bowl.
- 3Add extracts and beat well. Scrape bowl.
- 4Add flour, chocolate chips and almonds, and blend on low speed until just combined. Do Not Overmix.
- 5Shape rounded tablespoonsful into 12 balls and place on a greased baking sheets, 2 inches apart.
- 6Bake 15 minutes or until cookies just begin to brown.
- 7Transfer cookies to a cool, flat surface.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Party Time Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (107 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 459.0
- Calories from Fat 284
- Total Fat 31.6 g
- Saturated Fat 19.5 g
- Cholesterol 61.0 mg
- Sodium 167.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 26.5 g
- Protein 3.5 g