1/3 Photos of Paradise Cookies
Soft buttery cookies, filled with pineapple, macadamia nuts and coconut.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350°F.
- 2Combine sugar and butter in a large bowl. Beat at medium speed until creamy.
- 3Add drained pineapple and vanilla; continue beating until well mixed.
- 4Reduce mixer speed to low; add flour and baking powder. Beat until well mixed.
- 5By hand, stir in nuts and 1/4 cup of the coconut.
- 6Place remaining coconut in a small bowl.
- 7Shape dough into 1-inch balls; dip tops in coconut and place onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- 8Bake 12-15 minutes or until set. Let cool for 2 minutes before removing from cookie sheets.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Paradise Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (872 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 90.1
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 6.7 mg
- Sodium 32.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 0.9 g