Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Soft buttery cookies, filled with pineapple, macadamia nuts and coconut.
Make and share this Paradise Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Combine sugar and butter in a large bowl. Beat at medium speed until creamy.
- Add drained pineapple and vanilla; continue beating until well mixed.
- Reduce mixer speed to low; add flour and baking powder. Beat until well mixed.
- By hand, stir in nuts and 1/4 cup of the coconut.
- Place remaining coconut in a small bowl.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls; dip tops in coconut and place onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until set. Let cool for 2 minutes before removing from cookie sheets.
These cookies were excellent SusieQusie. We enjoyed them very much. They were soft, moist, chewy and had a delicious flavor. I didn't use the macadamian nuts as my dh is allergic to nuts. I can't wait to try them again, this time with the nuts, just for me. Thanks so much for sharing.
These were delicious. I left out the macadamia nuts, because I forgot to buy them. Since its only me, I just cooked a few of them, and froze the rest of the dough in balls. (They freeze & cookie excellently) I mixed by hand, and found the dough to be extremely sticky. I had to cover it in coconut to manage to make it into balls. I'm not sure if I did something wrong and thats why. But they were delicious anyway!!!
Very good cookie! Not as sweet as I thought, which is great! The dough was too moist for me to roll into balls and dip into the coconut, so I spooned the dough onto the pan, and placed pinches of coconut on top! Thanks for the great recipie!!