Soft buttery cookies, filled with pineapple, macadamia nuts and coconut.
Make and share this Paradise Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Combine sugar and butter in a large bowl. Beat at medium speed until creamy.
- Add drained pineapple and vanilla; continue beating until well mixed.
- Reduce mixer speed to low; add flour and baking powder. Beat until well mixed.
- By hand, stir in nuts and 1/4 cup of the coconut.
- Place remaining coconut in a small bowl.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls; dip tops in coconut and place onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until set. Let cool for 2 minutes before removing from cookie sheets.