Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Mmm what a great blend of flavors! I got this recipe from a friend who served it at a Pampered Chef party.
- 1 (18 ounce) package cookie dough
- 1⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (softened)
- 1⁄4 cup caramel topping
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts
- 2 medium granny smith apples (peel cored, and sliced thin)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Shape dough into a ball at the center of a baking stone or large round pizza pan.
- Lightly flour dough and pat out, flattening to 1/4 in thick circle.
- Bake 16-18 minutes, or until LIGHTLY golden brown.
- Cool completely.
- Mix cream cheese, peanut butter, and vanilla until smooth.
- Add brown sugar to the mixture and completely blend.
- Spread mixture evenly over cookie.
- Arrange apple slices over cream cheese and sprinkle with desired amount of cinnamon.
- Heat caramel and drizzle over the top.
- Sprinkle with chopped nuts.
This is DELICIOUS! I first had this at a pampered chef party. I have made it a few times since for potlucks and am ALWAYS asked for the recipe. Try it, you won't be sorry!
I LOVE this recipe! I always get so many great comments when I make this. One tip is to not make it too far in advance cause the apples will start to brown & not look as pretty. Very easy to make.
This is one of my favorite recipes to demo at shows and make for my own family. The combinations of flavors will really make you happy ~ I always share half with my best friend so I don't eat it all myself. Try it is soooo yummy and easier than you think! I'll try to remember to take a picture the next time I make it. You can find it in All The Best Cookbook, page 92, and in the Use & Care instructions that come with one of the products (I think the Apple, Peeler, Slicer, Corer).