Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Mmm what a great blend of flavors! I got this recipe from a friend who served it at a Pampered Chef party.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Shape dough into a ball at the center of a baking stone or large round pizza pan.
- Lightly flour dough and pat out, flattening to 1/4 in thick circle.
- Bake 16-18 minutes, or until LIGHTLY golden brown.
- Cool completely.
- Mix cream cheese, peanut butter, and vanilla until smooth.
- Add brown sugar to the mixture and completely blend.
- Spread mixture evenly over cookie.
- Arrange apple slices over cream cheese and sprinkle with desired amount of cinnamon.
- Heat caramel and drizzle over the top.
- Sprinkle with chopped nuts.