Lightly Toasted's Note:
Mmm what a great blend of flavors! I got this recipe from a friend who served it at a Pampered Chef party.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Shape dough into a ball at the center of a baking stone or large round pizza pan.
- 3Lightly flour dough and pat out, flattening to 1/4 in thick circle.
- 4Bake 16-18 minutes, or until LIGHTLY golden brown.
- 5Cool completely.
- 6Mix cream cheese, peanut butter, and vanilla until smooth.
- 7Add brown sugar to the mixture and completely blend.
- 8Spread mixture evenly over cookie.
- 9Arrange apple slices over cream cheese and sprinkle with desired amount of cinnamon.
- 10Heat caramel and drizzle over the top.
- 11Sprinkle with chopped nuts.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pampered Chef Taffy Apple Pie
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 234.8
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 14.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 25.0 mg
- Sodium 175.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 14.4 g
- Protein 4.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: