Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Another recipe using Pamela's Baking & Pancake Mix.
Make and share this Pamela's Peanut Butter Cookies - Gluten Free recipe from Food.com.
- Cream together the butter and peanut butter.
- Mix in sugar, egg and vanilla, then add Pamela's Baking & Pancake Mix and combine.
- Spoon tablespoons of dough onto a lightly greased cookie sheet and flatten with a fork using a crisscross pattern.
- For smaller cookies, reduce bake time.
- Bake in a preheated 325° oven for 17-20 minutes. Edges should be light brown.
- Cool completely before removing from pan with spatula.
I've made these 2 times within 1 week and my husband loves these as well as does his coworkers----I added a little more peanut butter as well as crushed peanuts to the recipe
Easily 5 stars! I especially liked that these were not the traditional heavy dense peanut butter cookies you usually find. They were light and crispy. They melt in your mouth. I made half as is and added chocolate chips to the other half. Yum! It's going to take a lot of will power to keep from eating all of them before the weekend is over. Thank you for posting!