Another recipe using Pamela's Baking & Pancake Mix.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream together the butter and peanut butter.
- 2Mix in sugar, egg and vanilla, then add Pamela's Baking & Pancake Mix and combine.
- 3Spoon tablespoons of dough onto a lightly greased cookie sheet and flatten with a fork using a crisscross pattern.
- 4For smaller cookies, reduce bake time.
- 5Bake in a preheated 325° oven for 17-20 minutes. Edges should be light brown.
- 6Cool completely before removing from pan with spatula.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pamela's Peanut Butter Cookies - Gluten Free
Serving Size: 1 (25 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 124.1
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 22.7 mg
- Sodium 71.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 11.1 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Pamelas ultimate baking and pancake mix