24 hrs 15 mins
Easy to make and light as a cloud.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Beat egg whites until frothy.
- 3Add salt and cream of tartar, and beat until stiff, but not dry.
- 4Gradually add sugar, continueing to beat until very shiny and stiff.
- 5Add vanilla and almond extract.
- 6Fold in pecans and chocolate chips.
- 7Drop by the teaspoon onto greased cookie sheets, and place in preheated oven.
- 8Immediately turn off the heat and leave until morning.
- 9Do NOT open the oven (bakes on retained heat).
- 10Store in an air-tight container if there are any left over.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Overnight Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (440 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1924.3
- Calories from Fat 1047
- Total Fat 116.3 g
- Saturated Fat 29.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 279.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 229.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 17.9 g
- Sugars 207.4 g
- Protein 22.4 g