Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Easy to make and light as a cloud.
Make and share this Overnight Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Beat egg whites until frothy.
- Add salt and cream of tartar, and beat until stiff, but not dry.
- Gradually add sugar, continueing to beat until very shiny and stiff.
- Add vanilla and almond extract.
- Fold in pecans and chocolate chips.
- Drop by the teaspoon onto greased cookie sheets, and place in preheated oven.
- Immediately turn off the heat and leave until morning.
- Do NOT open the oven (bakes on retained heat).
- Store in an air-tight container if there are any left over.