1/1 Photo of Out-Of-This-World Cake
Mimi in Maine's Note:
This cake is just what the title says it is---so good. You use a cake mix so it is fairly easy to make and most of the things you might have on hand. I use whatever cake mix I have.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 1/4-1 1/3 cups water (see back of box for water amount)
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 2Prepare and bake cake according to directions on box for a 9x13 pan using the water, oil, and eggs in the boxed mix.
- 3Let sit for about 5-10 minutes and then pierce the top of the cake with a fork.
- 5Pour the undrained pineapple over the baked layer.
- 6Mix the milk, pudding mix, and vanilla in a medium mixing bowl.
- 7In another medium mixing bowl beat the cream cheese at high speed till light and fluffy.
- 8Add the pudding mixture to this beating till smooth.
- 9Spread over the prepared layers.
- 10Top with whipped topping.
- 11Sprinkle with the coconut and pecans.
- 12Chill covered for several hours.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Out-Of-This-World Cake
Serving Size: 1 (218 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 509.5
- Calories from Fat 270
- Total Fat 30.0 g
- Saturated Fat 13.0 g
- Cholesterol 61.3 mg
- Sodium 499.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 39.7 g
- Protein 6.5 g