Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- 12 Oreo cookies, divided
- 1 pint chocolate ice cream, softened
- 3⁄4 cup hot fudge, warmed, divided
- 2 bananas, sliced, divided
- 1 pint strawberry ice cream, softened
- Cool Whip Topping, thawed, for garnish
- maraschino cherry (with stems for garnish)
- pie crust
- 22 Oreo cookies, finely crushed
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- Mix 22 Oreo crushed cookies and butter in medium bowl for crust.
- Press firmly on bottom and sides of 9-inch pie plate.
- Finely chop 8 cookies; set aside.
- Halve remaining 4 cookies; set aside.
- Spread chocolate ice cream into pie crust.
- Freeze 30 minutes or until ice cream is firm.
- Drizzle half the fudge sauce over ice cream.
- Top with finely chopped cookies and half the banana slices. Carefully spread strawberry ice cream over banana slices.
- Stand cookie halves around edge of pie.
- Top with remaining fudge sauce and remaining banana slices.
- Freeze at least 1 hour or until firm.
This is a wonderful pie! But instead of strawberry ice cream, use vanilla.