My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 Oreo cookies, divided
- 1 pint chocolate ice cream, softened
- 3/4 cup hot fudge, warmed, divided
- 2 bananas, sliced, divided
- 1 pint strawberry ice cream, softened
- Cool Whip Topping, thawed, for garnish
- maraschino cherry (with stems for garnish)
- pie crust
- 22 Oreo cookies, finely crushed
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1Mix 22 Oreo crushed cookies and butter in medium bowl for crust.
- 2Press firmly on bottom and sides of 9-inch pie plate.
- 3Finely chop 8 cookies; set aside.
- 4Halve remaining 4 cookies; set aside.
- 5Spread chocolate ice cream into pie crust.
- 6Freeze 30 minutes or until ice cream is firm.
- 7Drizzle half the fudge sauce over ice cream.
- 8Top with finely chopped cookies and half the banana slices. Carefully spread strawberry ice cream over banana slices.
- 9Stand cookie halves around edge of pie.
- 10Top with remaining fudge sauce and remaining banana slices.
- 11Freeze at least 1 hour or until firm.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oreo Banana Split Pie
Serving Size: 1 (204 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 509.5
- Calories from Fat 206
- Total Fat 22.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 36.6 mg
- Sodium 389.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 38.7 g
- Protein 6.2 g