1/3 Photos of Oregon Blueberry Pie
Delicious pie that is about as close as you can get to fresh. *DO NOT use pie filling*You can use other types of blueberries but oregon is the most common and I got this recipe from their can and it works great.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Drain the berries and reserve the syrup from one can.
- 3Stir the syrup in to the combined mixture of the cornstarch and half of the sugar.
- 4Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until thickened (it will thicken quickly).
- 5Remove from heat.
- 6Gently stir in remaining sugar, blueberries, and lemon juice.
- 7Let stand while preparing pastry.
- 8Line a 9-inch pie pan with pastry and fill with the filling.
- 9Dot with butter or margarine.
- 10Adjust top crust on pie, cuttin slits for the steam to escape, and seal; I recommend adding some sugar over the top after sealing.
- 11Bake for 30 minutes or until filling is bubbly and crust is brown.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oregon Blueberry Pie
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 325.5
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 244.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 16.5 g
- Protein 3.4 g