Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
An easy-to-make summertime dessert!
Make and share this Orange Creamsicle Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 16 ounces frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 (4 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (3 ounce) box orange gelatin
- 2 (6 ounce) prepared graham cracker crusts
- Soften cream cheese at room temperature starting a couple hours before making your pies; the cream cheese must be super soft in order to avoid lumps in the pie filling.
- Blend cream cheese and frozen whipped topping well; add orange juice and beat with mixer until very creamy; stir in pudding then gelatin and blend well.
- Divide filling between graham crusts; chill at least 3 hours before serving.
YUMMMM....dreamy for sure! TIP: Disolve the pudding and jello mixes in the orange juice, let set a few min. & then whisk again right before adding to the cream cheese & whipped topping. This turned out exactly as I was hoping for with no "gritty" texture at all. Thanks Deb!
Easy and delicious! I didn't put recipe in graham cracker pie crusts but made a graham cracker mixture for a 9 by 12 pan, which I baked in the oven for 8 minutes and then let cool and refrigerated until needed to fill. (If following a pie crust recipe for one graham cracker crust, you only need to 1 and a 1/2 it...makes plenty.) Used 5 or so fresh oranges( I needed to use up) for the juice. Like others, I added the gelatin and pudding to the orange juice and then added to the already mixed cream cheese and whip cream. Only had 12 ounces of whipped topping and worked just fine. Thanks for posting, Deb!
These were a big hit at a family reunion. I have 2 in the fridge now to take to another reunion tomorrow. Quick, easy and delicious. (I would definitely desolve the jello and pudding in the juice first) I just changed the recipe by using chocolate pudding instead of vanilla. I didn't have jello so I used a packet of orange koolaid. It is fantastic! It's coming up om the Holidays and I think this will be a great pie with a chocalte orang crumbled over the top.