1/3 Photos of Orange Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies
Orange and cranberry are paired with white chocolate chips to make an irresistible cookie! This recipe is based on the 'zaar recipe entitled "Orange Spiced Oatmeal Raisin Cookies", using cranberries instead of raisins and having less fat and sugar than the original recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine cranberries and liqueur and soak for several hours or overnight.
- 2Beat butter and sugar until fluffy.
- 3Beat in egg and orange peel.
- 4Mix flour, almond meal, and baking soda separately, and then beat into main mixture.
- 5Stir oats, white choc. chips, and cranberries with soaking liquid into mixture.
- 6Drop approximately a tablespoon of dough per cookie onto lightly greased baking sheets about 2 inches apart.
- 7Bake at 350 for 8 - 9 minutes. Be careful not to overbake!
- 8Let cool for a minute on cookie sheet before carefully removing to paper towels to finish cooling.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (19 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 75.3
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 9.9 mg
- Sodium 50.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: