Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Reminiscent of Reese's peanut butter cups- with oats
Make and share this One Pot No-Bake Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- In large saucepan on medium heat, melt butter.
- Pour in sugar and cocoa. Mix.
- Pour in milk and whisk until creamy.
- Bring to rolling boil and boil for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla and peanut butter.
- Stir until peanut butter is thoroughly melted.
- Add oats and stir quickly.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto wax paper. Let cool until firm.
These are great! I always add a cup of chocolate chips and half a cup of mini m&m's. The recipe on its own is yummy too!