Welcome to heaven. This is one of the best desserts I have ever made. They are like Magic Bars but with different ingredients.... stuff I had left from Thanksgiving brunch. Just a tip, I found it easier to spread the raspberry jam after I had stirred it up a bit first. This is some tasty stuff right here!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar and stir with a fork.
- 2Press crumb mixture into a 9x13 pan. Flatten out with the bottom of a cup measure.
- 3Drizzle and spread condensed milk over the bread crumbs.
- 4Place in the freezer for 10 minutes to firm up a little.
- 5Spoon and gently spread raspberry jam over the top.
- 6Sprinkle coconut cashews and white chocolate chips over the top.
- 7press down gently with your hands.
- 8Bake at 350 for 35 minutes until coconut gets goldden brown.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Omg!! Raspberry Dream Bars
Serving Size: 1 (64 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 261.4
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 16.7 mg
- Sodium 149.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 27.5 g
- Protein 3.3 g