Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Welcome to heaven. This is one of the best desserts I have ever made. They are like Magic Bars but with different ingredients.... stuff I had left from Thanksgiving brunch. Just a tip, I found it easier to spread the raspberry jam after I had stirred it up a bit first. This is some tasty stuff right here!
- In a small bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar and stir with a fork.
- Press crumb mixture into a 9x13 pan. Flatten out with the bottom of a cup measure.
- Drizzle and spread condensed milk over the bread crumbs.
- Place in the freezer for 10 minutes to firm up a little.
- Spoon and gently spread raspberry jam over the top.
- Sprinkle coconut cashews and white chocolate chips over the top.
- press down gently with your hands.
- Bake at 350 for 35 minutes until coconut gets goldden brown.