- Divide the pastry almost in half and roll out the larger half, on a lightly floured surface, to a 13-inch circle. Line a 9-inch pie plate with the pastry and trim the pastry 1/2 inch beyond the rim of the pie plate. Combine the raisins, brown sugar, corn starch and drink mix in a 3-quart saucepan.
- Stir in the water and lemon juice. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until the mixture boils and thickens.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the walnuts.
- Turn the mixture into the pastry-lined pie plate and dot with the butter.
- Roll out the remaining pastry to an 11-inch circle. Place the top crust over filling and trim the edge to 1-inch beyond the rim.
- Fold the top crust under the bottom crust and form a ridge. Flute the edge and cut steam vents in the top crust. Bake in a preheated 400 degree F.
- oven for 30 minutes or until the crust is a golden brown and the filling is bubbly.
- Cool on a wire rack.