1/5 Photos of Oats and Peanut Butter Giant Cookies
Taken in a Coup de Pouce
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, with an electric mixer, beat peanut butter and butter. Add brown sugar, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and mix until creamy and homogeneous. Add eggs and vanilla while beating. Add oats, peanuts and M & M chocolate. Mix with a wooden spoon.
- 2Let drop dough, 1/4 cup at a time, on an ungreased baking sheet, leaving room of 4 inch between cookies.
- 3Cook in a preheated oven of 350 F for 15 minutes or until the sides of cookies are lightly golden.
- 4Put baking sheets on racks and let cool for 2 minutes. Removed the cookies and let cool completely on a rack.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oats and Peanut Butter Giant Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1403 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 233.6
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 33.7 mg
- Sodium 130.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 17.4 g
- Protein 6.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
miniature M&M baking bits