Recently received this recipe from Weight Watchers and had to give them a try. These tiny crisp cookies are perfect for satisfying a sweet tooth. These are reminiscent of Roosie's wonderful Oataroons Oataroons, but with a buttery chewiness. 2 WW points per serving.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF and prepare 2 cookie sheets with cooking spray or a layer of treated parchment paper.
- Mix oats, sugar, baking powder, pecans and salt together in a large bowl until well incorporated.
- Add butter, egg and vanilla to oat mixture;and mix well. Allow "batter" to stand for one minute.
- Drop teaspoonfuls (not tablespoons) of batter onto cookie sheets and flatten each out, leaving 2-inches between each cookie. (They spread quite a bit while baking.)
- Bake cookies until edges turn golden, about 9 to 12 minutes, and remove from the oven. Let cookies sit on on cookie sheets for 2 minutes before removing to a cooling rack.