1/4 Photos of Oatmeal-Pecan Lace Cookies
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350ºF and prepare 2 cookie sheets with cooking spray or a layer of treated parchment paper.
- 2Mix oats, sugar, baking powder, pecans and salt together in a large bowl until well incorporated.
- 3Add butter, egg and vanilla to oat mixture;and mix well. Allow "batter" to stand for one minute.
- 4Drop teaspoonfuls (not tablespoons) of batter onto cookie sheets and flatten each out, leaving 2-inches between each cookie. (They spread quite a bit while baking.)
- 5Bake cookies until edges turn golden, about 9 to 12 minutes, and remove from the oven. Let cookies sit on on cookie sheets for 2 minutes before removing to a cooling rack.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oatmeal-Pecan Lace Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (22 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 100.2
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 20.7 mg
- Sodium 43.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 1.5 g