Kids and adults love this cookie! Easy to make, quick to disappear
Make and share this Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Mix all dry ingredients into large mixing bowl.
- Use your hands to thoroughly mix.
- Mix in butter, egg and vanilla.
- Mix until completely blended, you will need to use your hands.
- Shape into balls the size of walnuts.
- Place on a parchment lined cookie sheets 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 11 to 13 minutes in preheated oven, or until edges are lightly browned.
- Cool 5 minutes on cookie sheet.
- Transfer cookies to wire racks to finish cooling.