1/1 Photo of Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies
Kids and adults love this cookie! Easy to make, quick to disappear
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- 2Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- 3Mix all dry ingredients into large mixing bowl.
- 4Use your hands to thoroughly mix.
- 5Mix in butter, egg and vanilla.
- 6Mix until completely blended, you will need to use your hands.
- 7Shape into balls the size of walnuts.
- 8Place on a parchment lined cookie sheets 2 inches apart.
- 9Bake for 11 to 13 minutes in preheated oven, or until edges are lightly browned.
- 10Cool 5 minutes on cookie sheet.
- 11Transfer cookies to wire racks to finish cooling.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (878 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 153.3
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 24.0 mg
- Sodium 147.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 13.3 g
- Protein 1.9 g