Prep 5 mins
Cook 11 mins
Kids and adults love this cookie! Easy to make, quick to disappear
Make and share this Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup craisins
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 3⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 3⁄4 cup butter or 3⁄4 cup margarine, softened
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Mix all dry ingredients into large mixing bowl.
- Use your hands to thoroughly mix.
- Mix in butter, egg and vanilla.
- Mix until completely blended, you will need to use your hands.
- Shape into balls the size of walnuts.
- Place on a parchment lined cookie sheets 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 11 to 13 minutes in preheated oven, or until edges are lightly browned.
- Cool 5 minutes on cookie sheet.
- Transfer cookies to wire racks to finish cooling.
I love this recipe! It's wonderful - disappeared so quick that I'll have to make more of these goodies for the holidays.
These were great!! They were very easy to make and turned out wonderful! Great taste and they were soft too..thanks for another addition to my Christmas cookies!
Thank you for a wonderful cookie. Tasted great and would make a wonderful addition to my Christmas Cookie Tins. I did have troubles when using the parchment, the cookies really stuck to the paper, so I just put them right on the cookie pan and they were fine. A keeper thanks Cookieswap.