1/1 Photo of Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
This recipe is from my aunt Becca who gets requests all of the time from family to make these. She mixes them by hand, so I do too. They'd probably turn out just as well using a mixer though. The butter in the recipe really makes them good. This recipe makes quite a few so feel free to halve the recipe or make it all and freeze the cookies for another day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream together butter and sugars by hand with a wooden spoon.
- 2Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition.
- 3Stir in vanilla.
- 4In a separate bowl, combine flour, oats, salt, baking soda and baking powder.
- 5Gradually stir into creamed mixture.
- 6Stir in chocolate chips.
- 7Preheat oven to 375°. Drop cookies by teaspoonfuls onto lightly greased cookie sheets. Bake for 6-8 minutes.
- 8Let cool on sheets for 2-4 minutes before removing to wire racks.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (3108 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 148.8
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 20.2 mg
- Sodium 97.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 13.3 g
- Protein 1.9 g