1/3 Photos of Oat, Coconut and Raspberry Bars
This recipe comes from Coup de Pouce and can be frozen.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread 1/2 cup of coconut on a small baking sheet (reserve remaining coconut for the garnish). Cook in a preheated oven of 375 F for about 5 minutes or until coconut is golden (stir at mid-cooking). Let cool.
- 2In a bowl, mix flour, brown sugar and salt. Add butter, and with a pastry knife or 2 knives, mix until the mixture looks like rough crumbs. Add oats and toasted coconut and stir well.
- 3Set aside 1/3 cup of the oat mixture. Press remaining oats in a cake pan of 9 inches in the side (that has parchment paper or is greased). Spread the raspberry preserve, then sprinkle with the oats you set aside and remaining coconut.
- 4Cook in the center of a preheated oven of 375 F for about 15 minutes or until the top is golden. Put the pan on a rack and let cool. Cut in 16 bars. (You can prepare these bars in advance and put them side by side in an hermetic container, taking care to separate each range with parchment paper. They will be good up to 3 days at room temperature or up to 2 weeks in the freezer, wrapped with plastic wrap and foil paper.).
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oat, Coconut and Raspberry Bars
Serving Size: 1 (32 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 139.8
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 66.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 7.9 g
- Protein 2.3 g