1/2 Photos of Nutella Butterscotch Haystacks
These are rich but oh so good and simple. I made these out of a lot of leftovers that I had that I needed to use up so I guessed at the measurements and wrote them down as I tossed them together and to my surprise they turned out good! Well, anything with Nutella usually is. Right?! So, you know what you have to do when that happens. You have to share!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a microwave safe bowl add butterscotch chips and chocolate chips.
- 2Microwave on high for 1 minute.
- 3Stir chips together and heat on high, stirring every 50 seconds, until melted. (For me, It took around 1 1/2 minutes with a 1,000 watt oven).
- 4Remove chips mixture from oven and add Nutella.
- 5Stir to blend.
- 6To chips mixture, add chow mein noodles and nuts, if desired, and stir to coat and combine.
- 7Line cookie sheets with waxed or parchment paper and drop mixture by well rounded spoonfuls onto waxed paper.
- 8Place cookie sheets in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- 9Transfer haystacks to a tightly covered container and store in refrigerator.
- 10Yield is approximate depending on how large or small you make them.
- 11Cook time is chill time.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nutella Butterscotch Haystacks
Serving Size: 1 (767 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1616.5
- Calories from Fat 833
- Total Fat 92.6 g
- Saturated Fat 42.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 411.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 194.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.5 g
- Sugars 143.5 g
- Protein 15.0 g