1/3 Photos of Norwegian Gold Cake
1 hr 20 mins
Posted for Zaar World Tour II. This cake can be made in advance and frozen.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place butter and flour in a mixing bowl.
- 2Mix 5 minutes at low speed.
- 3Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- 4Sift together sugar, baking powder and salt.
- 5Add gradually to creamed mixture.
- 6Add vanilla and mix additionaly 2 minutes.
- 7Turn into greased and floured 10 inch tube or Bundt pan.
- 8Bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Norwegian Gold Cake
Serving Size: 1 (55 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 217.7
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 78.7 mg
- Sodium 205.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 16.7 g
- Protein 3.0 g