1/2 Photos of North Africian Cardamom Cookies
Easy! (and I love the way the directions are written). Found in another trip through one of my boxes of old recipes cut from newspapers and magazines. I'm guessing at the yield.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, beat the butter, sugar and cardomom powder for 3 minutes.
- 2Then with the beater going add the eggs one at a time.
- 3When the mixture gets light take it out in a bowl and add the flour and salt with a light hand.
- 4When a soft dough gets prepared with the help of a spoon drop them on a nonstick cookie sheet.
- 5Place them 1/2" apart.
- 6Bake these cookies in a preheated oven at 325 F for 10 - 11 minutes or till the cookies have a golden color.
- 7Repeat the baking procedure for the remaining dough.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for North Africian Cardamom Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1077 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1073.9
- Calories from Fat 469
- Total Fat 52.1 g
- Saturated Fat 30.9 g
- Cholesterol 333.5 mg
- Sodium 660.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 144.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.6 g
- Sugars 100.5 g
- Protein 15.1 g