Easy! (and I love the way the directions are written). Found in another trip through one of my boxes of old recipes cut from newspapers and magazines. I'm guessing at the yield.
- In a bowl, beat the butter, sugar and cardomom powder for 3 minutes.
- Then with the beater going add the eggs one at a time.
- When the mixture gets light take it out in a bowl and add the flour and salt with a light hand.
- When a soft dough gets prepared with the help of a spoon drop them on a nonstick cookie sheet.
- Place them 1/2" apart.
- Bake these cookies in a preheated oven at 325 F for 10 - 11 minutes or till the cookies have a golden color.
- Repeat the baking procedure for the remaining dough.
Another winner from Anna. My mom & I enjoyed these cookies very much. They were crisp and tender out of the oven, with the most amazing cardamom flavor. We enjoyed them so much, that I made some to take to my sister the following week. She enjoyed them as much as mom & I. Her's were soft and tender, slightly chewy. They were perfect both ways. Thanks so much for sharing this lovely treat, which I will be making again.