These cookies are so named because it's what you'll be saying while eating these wonderful treats... Nom, Nom, Nom! Serve with a tall glass of cold milk. These keep in a covered container a long time, but no worries, they will go nom, nom, nom fast!
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and cream of tartar in a small bowl and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and oil with sugars, and vanilla.
- Beat until light and fluffy.
- Add egg and beat again until smooth.
- Slowly add flour mixture to butter mixture.
- Fold in pecans, oats, and cereal.
- Spray cookie sheets lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
- Take a teaspoon of dough and roll it in your palms, then flatten down.
- Place the cookies 1" apart on sheets.
- Bake cookies for about 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool to room temperature on wire racks.