Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
These cookies are so named because it's what you'll be saying while eating these wonderful treats... Nom, Nom, Nom! Serve with a tall glass of cold milk. These keep in a covered container a long time, but no worries, they will go nom, nom, nom fast!
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and cream of tartar in a small bowl and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and oil with sugars, and vanilla.
- Beat until light and fluffy.
- Add egg and beat again until smooth.
- Slowly add flour mixture to butter mixture.
- Fold in pecans, oats, and cereal.
- Spray cookie sheets lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
- Take a teaspoon of dough and roll it in your palms, then flatten down.
- Place the cookies 1" apart on sheets.
- Bake cookies for about 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool to room temperature on wire racks.
Excellent cookies! We almost fought over who got to eat the last cookie! At least I can make more.
Yummy cookies! I had a single-serving box of Cocoa Krispies which was close to a cup of cereal, so I used the whole box and less pecans. These were perfectly cooked after 15 minutes and are great "dunkers" - have a cold glass of milk ready! Thanks for sharing the recipe!
Ooooh! Another ultra yummy cookie recipe! DD has asked to make this again soon! I used the pecans called for, but reading the other reviews I want to try it with almonds now! I love the addition of Rice Krispies to cookies! Very nom nom!