1/4 Photos of Nom Nom Nom Cookies
These cookies are so named because it's what you'll be saying while eating these wonderful treats... Nom, Nom, Nom! Serve with a tall glass of cold milk. These keep in a covered container a long time, but no worries, they will go nom, nom, nom fast!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Combine flour, baking soda, and cream of tartar in a small bowl and set aside.
- 3In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and oil with sugars, and vanilla.
- 4Beat until light and fluffy.
- 5Add egg and beat again until smooth.
- 6Slowly add flour mixture to butter mixture.
- 7Fold in pecans, oats, and cereal.
- 8Spray cookie sheets lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
- 9Take a teaspoon of dough and roll it in your palms, then flatten down.
- 10Place the cookies 1" apart on sheets.
- 11Bake cookies for about 15 minutes.
- 12Remove from oven and cool to room temperature on wire racks.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nom Nom Nom Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (68 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 323.0
- Calories from Fat 160
- Total Fat 17.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 35.8 mg
- Sodium 137.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 18.4 g
- Protein 3.7 g