I love to bake, but I'm terrible at rolling out pastry. The Pie Crust Dough was my salvation! There's a total of 45 minutes resting time for the dough before baking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter.
- 2Add both sugars and stir to combine.
- 3Stir in flour.
- 4Cool 15 minutes (dough will be warm from the melted butter).
- 5Use immediately by pressing into 10 inch pie plate and fluting edges.
- 6Refrigerate atleast 30 minutes!
- 7This can be blind-baked at 300F for 40 minutes.
Browse Our Top Crusts/Pastry Dough Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Crusts/Pastry Dough Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No-Roll Pie Crust Dough
Serving Size: 1 (494 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2417.5
- Calories from Fat 1265
- Total Fat 140.5 g
- Saturated Fat 87.8 g
- Cholesterol 366.0 mg
- Sodium 985.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 264.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 74.2 g
- Protein 27.2 g