1/2 Photos of No Fail Brownies
Rich and fudgy and so easy to make. We love these brownies. You can throw in chocolate chips or swirl caramel or peanut butter in them. You can't go wrong with this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In large mixing bowl combine all ingredients except nuts.
- 3Stir fifty strokes with a wooden spoon.
- 4Stir in walnuts and pour into greased 9x13 inch pan.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick comes out with moist crumbs on it.
- 6Do not overbake.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No Fail Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (1122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1973.5
- Calories from Fat 783
- Total Fat 87.0 g
- Saturated Fat 15.0 g
- Cholesterol 372.0 mg
- Sodium 1496.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 289.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.0 g
- Sugars 200.9 g
- Protein 27.8 g