Throw in some chopped nuts also if desired
Make and share this No Cook Peanut Butter Butterscotch Squares recipe from Food.com.
- Butter a 9 x 9-inch baking pan.
- In a double boiler or in the microwave, melt peanut butter, butter and butterscotch chips; stir until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix to combine.
- Transfer mixture to prepared baking pan; smooth out with back of spoon.
- Cool in the refrigerator.
- Cut into bars.
These were good but my husband and I thought it had way to many butterscotch chips. I would make this again but maybe add less of the butterscotch chips and maybe more peanut butter.
These bars are amazing, especially if you have a sweet tooth. My Grandma passed this recipe down to me, and we make them every Christmas. They are always one of the first to go.
I had recently lost the recipe for these and was so thankful you had posted it. These squares are one of my daughters favorites.