1/1 Photo of No Comparison Brownies
No More Sweets's Note:
I tried looking for the "perfect" brownie recipe, but they all were not to my expectations, they either had too much or too little of something. I think I found a good balance with the ingredients which is sure to deliver you the most rich "can't stop eating them" brownies. Please feel free to make suggestions and offer advice for alterations.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat Oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a large bowl, mix sugar, melted butter, and vanilla.
- 3Add in the eggs, one at a time.
- 4Stir in flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt. Combine well.
- 5Spoon into greased 9" x 13" pan and bake for 30 minutes. Keep an eye on it since cooking times vary. Use an 8 x8 in pan for thicker brownies.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No Comparison Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (50 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 185.9
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 41.1 mg
- Sodium 150.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 25.0 g
- Protein 2.5 g