Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
- Melt morsels with milk and butter.
- Remove from heat.
- In large bowl combine nuts and marshmallows.
- Fold in chocolate mixture.
- Spread in wax paper lined 9 by 13 pan.
- Chill 2 hours until firm.
- Remove from pan and peel off wax paper.
- Cut into squares.
- Store at room temp.
These turned out great! So easy and so yummy. Thanks for the recipe!
The kids and I had a very good time making candy this year (our first time). They couldn't wait for the candy to set up so they could sample. The candy tasted great. Thanks for sharing!
I used these at a cookie exchange party last year, and they actually won best cookie. It will always have a special place in my heart.