1/2 Photos of No Bake Chocolate Cover Cherry Oatmeal Cookies
This is my husbands recipe they taste almost like a chocolate covered cherry, really good and they don't last long so make a double batch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together in large saucepan: Sugar, Milk, Butter and Cocoa.
- 2Heat on high until boiling. Hard boil exactly one (1) minute.
- 3Remove from heat and in the same saucepan add peanut butter, MIX TILL DISSOLVED, ADD CHERRIES THEN VANILLA AND OATS.
- 4Do not let cool off. Spoon immediately onto wax paper and let cool.
- 5Eat and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No Bake Chocolate Cover Cherry Oatmeal Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (105 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 358.2
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 11.5 mg
- Sodium 90.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 43.6 g
- Protein 6.2 g