1/1 Photo of Nestle Crunch Snowball Cookies
Buttery shortbread balls studded with bits of Nestle Crunch bars and blanketed in powdered sugar...yum! Recipe from a Christmas link; haven't tried this yet. *yield and times are just assumptions.*
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375*F.
- 2Cream together the butter, 3/4 cup of the powdered sugar, and the salt until fluffy; blend in the vanilla.
- 3Gradually beat in the flour, blending just until combined; stir in the Crunch bits.
- 4Shape dough into 1 1/4" balls; place 1" apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- 5Bake 10-12 minutes, or until cookies are set and bottoms are lightly browned.
- 6Sift the 1/4 cup powdered sugar over the hot cookies; cool on baking sheets 10 minutes.
- 7Carefully transfer cookies to wire racks and cool completely.
- 8Dust with additional powdered sugar, if desired. Store in airtight containers.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nestle Crunch Snowball Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1449.7
- Calories from Fat 803
- Total Fat 89.3 g
- Saturated Fat 55.7 g
- Cholesterol 192.6 mg
- Sodium 1012.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 151.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 70.9 g
- Protein 14.1 g