These are very gooey and moist--the best ever!
Make and share this Nana's Caramel Cinnamon Rolls recipe from Food.com.
- Sprinkle brown sugar in greased 9x13-inch pan. Pour over whipping cream, set aside.
- In large bowl, combine 1 1/2 cups flour, sugar, yeast, and salt. Add water, egg, and melted butter; beat at low speed until moistened.
- By hand, stir in 1 1/2- 2 cups flour. Knead 3 minutes; let rest 10 minutes.
- Roll dough to a 7x15-inch rectangle. Spread with butter; sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon. Roll up tightly and seal edges. Cut into 1-inch rolls.
- Place in prepared pan. Cover and let rise until doubled.
- Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes.
- Invert onto serving plate.