1 hr 20 mins
As short as i can put it.. if i had to eat only this for the rest of my life, i'd be perfectly content
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350. Grease and flour TWO 8 inch by 3 and 7/8 inch loaf pans. ( I used tin handi-foil ultimates).
- 2In a large bowl, beat eggs, sugar, oil and vanilla until smooth. Beat in cream cheese.
- 3In another large bowl, whisk flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon,salt, and nutmeg. On a low speed, gradually beat into the egg mixture.
- 4Fold in zucchini. Evenly divide batter between the two prepared pans.
- 5Bake at 350 for 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- 6Allow 10 minutes for cooling on a wire rack, then turn out of pans and allow to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Favorite Zucchini Bread
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 341.4
- Calories from Fat 177
- Total Fat 19.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 55.2 mg
- Sodium 303.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 25.4 g
- Protein 4.0 g