Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
As short as i can put it.. if i had to eat only this for the rest of my life, i'd be perfectly content
- Heat oven to 350. Grease and flour TWO 8 inch by 3 and 7/8 inch loaf pans. ( I used tin handi-foil ultimates).
- In a large bowl, beat eggs, sugar, oil and vanilla until smooth. Beat in cream cheese.
- In another large bowl, whisk flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon,salt, and nutmeg. On a low speed, gradually beat into the egg mixture.
- Fold in zucchini. Evenly divide batter between the two prepared pans.
- Bake at 350 for 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Allow 10 minutes for cooling on a wire rack, then turn out of pans and allow to cool completely.