1/2 Photos of My Choc Chip Cookies
These are my favourite cookies & this is the only recipe I'll ever use because it's soooo good! I always end up adding more choc chips than called for.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 180c.
- 2Sift flour& soda together, set aside.
- 3Cream butter& sugars together until light& fluffy.
- 4Add egg& vanilla, beat well.
- 5Stir in sifted dry ingredients& choc chips, until well blended.
- 6Form into small balls& place on greased baking trays- leaving room for spreading.
- 7Bake in oven for 12- 15 minutes, until light& golden brown.
- 8Cool on a wire rack& store in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Choc Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (591 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 109.2
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 18.8 mg
- Sodium 54.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 1.1 g