These are my favourite cookies & this is the only recipe I'll ever use because it's soooo good! I always end up adding more choc chips than called for.
- Set oven to 180c.
- Sift flour& soda together, set aside.
- Cream butter& sugars together until light& fluffy.
- Add egg& vanilla, beat well.
- Stir in sifted dry ingredients& choc chips, until well blended.
- Form into small balls& place on greased baking trays- leaving room for spreading.
- Bake in oven for 12- 15 minutes, until light& golden brown.
- Cool on a wire rack& store in an airtight container.