1/2 Photos of Multi-Grain Dinner Rolls - Bread Machine
2 hrs 10 mins
Belinda M.'s Note:
Delicious Dinner Rolls using your bread machine to mix and knead the dough then bake in your oven. These rolls are awesome and healthy too! I created this recipe to make the plain pan rolls I have made for many years healthier. They are wonderful! I use Bob's Red Mill 10- grain cereal to give these rolls a nice soft texture. I also recommend using SAF Instant yeast if it is available in your area.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place ingredients in order listed (except for cooking spray and melted butter) into bread machine pan. Select dough setting.
- 2Check dough within the first five minutes of mixing time. If dough is too sticky or too dry add water or flour 1 tablespoon at a time until dough has formed into a soft ball. " The dough should not stick to sides of pan, but should still be a little sticky to the touch".
- 3Spray two 13x9x2-inch baking pans with vegetable oil cooking spray.
- 4When dough cycle is complete; Remove dough from bread machine pan on to a lightly floured surface. Divide dough into two pieces. Divide each piece into 12 pieces and roll into round balls.
- 5Place 12 dough balls into each oiled pan. Cover and let rise for 45 minute to 1 hour or until doubled.
- 6Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place bread pans on middle rack of oven. Bake for 15 minutes. Brush melted butter over tops of rolls. Continue to bake for an additional 15 minutes or until done and nicely browned.
- 7Remove rolls from oven and put on cooling rack to cool for a few minutes.
- 8Serve and Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Multi-Grain Dinner Rolls - Bread Machine
Serving Size: 1 (41 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 112.3
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 11.1 mg
- Sodium 128.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: