1/2 Photos of Mrs. Field's Cookies
Chef James Thomas's Note:
As far as I know this is an authentic Mrs. Field's cookie recipe. These cookies are some of the tastiest I've ever had. They are hard on the outside, but soft and delicious on the inside. It's our family' favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe! When you take the cookies out of the oven they will seem a little softer than an average batch of cookies, but not to worry, they firm up right away. I hope you enjoy them!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2Combine softened butter and both sugars in a mixing bowl. Whip together until light and fluffy. Add the eggs and vanilla. Mix until well combined.
- 3In another bowl, combine the flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda. Put oatmeal into a food processor to break down into a powder. Add the "oatmeal flour" to the rest of the dry ingredients.
- 4Slowly add the flour mixture (half at a time) into the sugar mixture. Blend with an electric mixer until well combined. Put the milk chocolate chips into the food processor and chop into small pieces. Using the electric mixer, add them to the dough. Now stir in the semi-sweet chocolate chips with a spoon.
- 5Drop golf ball sized balls of dough onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Allow to cool on a wire rack for an additional 10 minutes. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mrs. Field's Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (34 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 141.8
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 19.0 mg
- Sodium 91.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 12.7 g
- Protein 1.8 g