Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 50 mins
My youngest daughter got this recipe from a family that she babysat for. It is a very moist cake that is good anytime, including early in the morning with coffee.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Grease bundt pan with solid shortening and dust with flour.
- Combine cake mix, oil, water, Mountain Dew, eggs, and pudding mix.
- Pour into pan and bake for 50-60 minutes.
- For glaze: Combine butter, Mountain Dew, and sugar in a saucepan.
- Cook until mixture coats spoon.
- Pour over cake while in pan.
- Let cool completely before removing from pan.
Amazing cake. It's usually gone within a few days because of friends and room mates that love it just as much as I do.