1 hr 20 mins
Chef likestocook's Note:
My youngest daughter got this recipe from a family that she babysat for. It is a very moist cake that is good anytime, including early in the morning with coffee.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Grease bundt pan with solid shortening and dust with flour.
- 3Combine cake mix, oil, water, Mountain Dew, eggs, and pudding mix.
- 4Pour into pan and bake for 50-60 minutes.
- 5For glaze: Combine butter, Mountain Dew, and sugar in a saucepan.
- 6Cook until mixture coats spoon.
- 7Pour over cake while in pan.
- 8Let cool completely before removing from pan.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mountain Dew Cake
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 457.4
- Calories from Fat 204
- Total Fat 22.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 90.8 mg
- Sodium 493.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 45.0 g
- Protein 3.9 g