This is an amazing, fantabulous, NO BAKE recipe! Don't let the tofu scare you. I only tried this recipe because I'm an Alton fan but it is simple, easy, quick and yummy!
- Place a small metal bowl over a saucepan with simmering water. Melt the chocolate and coffee liqueur in the bowl. Stir in vanilla.
- Combine the tofu, chocolate mixture, and honey in the blender jar. Liquefy until smooth.
- Pour the filling into the crust and refrigerate for 2 hours, or until the filling is set. Don't pause in this step or it might set up before you finish getting it into the pan! If it does it's okay but it makes it difficult to spread into the pan.
- Note: I have bad luck finding a good prepared chocolate wafer crust so I use a prepared graham cracker crust.
- Optional: Add a dollop of cool whip or dump the whole tub on the cake like a meringue. I think it's too rich this way, my husband loves it.