Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is from Alton Brown on the Food Network. Very Yummy and very easy to make! Cooking time is for chilling pie.
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1⁄3 cup coffee liqueur
- 1 (13 ounce) package silken tofu
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 chocolate wafer pie crust
- Over a double boiler or in a microwave, melt the chocolate and coffee liqueur together, stir in vanilla.
- Combine the tofu, chocolate mixture, and honey in a blender jar, liquefy until smooth.
- Pour the filling into the crust and refrigerate for 2 hours, or until the filling is set.
Easy and very good. Fooled my guest who thought tofu is disgusting.
Perfect!! I never would have believed it was tofu. So smooth and creamy and chocolatey...yummy!!