Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 13 mins
My DH and kids favorite treat. They are crazy for these.
Make and share this Monster Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 (16 ounce) box brown sugar
- 6 large eggs
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons light corn syrup
- 1 1⁄2 lbs crunchy peanut butter
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 9 cups rolled oats
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 6 ounces M&M's plain chocolate candy
- 6 ounces M&M's peanut chocolate candies
- In a very large bowl, cream margarine and sugars.
- Add eggs and mix until fluffy.
- Stir in corn syrup and peanut butter.
- Add flour and soda.
- Add oatmeal and mix well.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Using an ice cream scoop, drop onto greased cookie sheet, not more than 6 per sheet.
- Bake at 325° for 13 minutes.
I made these whopper cookies for my little monsters. They are huge and so yummy. Can't think of anything that is missing. Love the M&Ms. Baked crisp near the edges but soft in the middle. Thanks for a delish treat.
They were a big hit. I used chocolate chunks instead of chocolate chips. I also added some more M&M's (you can never have too many). I cooked them a little longer than 13 minutes and ended up with 3 dozen. I guess I made them smaller than they were supposed to be but they were still pretty big!
Phenomenal cookies!!! I made these for my kids during the holidays and they were some kind of impressed. The dough does get kind of stiff. Turned out huge, soft, tender cookies with everything a kid could want in a cookie--M&M's, chocolate chips, and peanut butter. Thanks Nurse Di for an extra-special treat.